From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Weeping willow)
|Look up weeping willow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weeping willow (tree) is an ornamental tree (Salix babylonica and related hybrids)
Weeping willow or Weeping Willows may also refer to:
- Grand Duke George Alexandrovich of Russia or Weeping Willow (1871–1899)
Film and television
- Weeping Willow (film), a 2014 animated short film
- "Weeping Willow" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- "Weeping Willows" (CSI), an episode of CSI
- Weeping Willows, a Swedish pop rock group
- "Weeping Willow" (Joplin), a piano rag by Scott Joplin
- "Weeping Willow" (song), a song by The Verve from Urban Hymns
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weeping Willow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.