Welfare Party of India
|Welfare Party of India|
|Politics of India
Welfare Party of India is an Indian Political party launched on 18 April 2011 striving for Value-based politics in India. Its first National President is Mujtaba Farooq for the two-year term 2011–2013.
Welfare Party of India has fielded many candidates for the Lok Sabha Elections of 2014.
- President: Mujtaba Farooq
- Vice Presidents:Father Abraham Joseph, Maulana Abdul Wahab Khilji, Zafarul Islam Khan,
- General Secretaries: Dr. S.Q.R Ilyas, Prof. Rama Panchal, Mr. P. C. Hamza
- Treasurer: Mr. Abdus Salam
- Secretaries: Dr. TASLEEM REHMANI, Akhtar Husain Akhtar, Mr. Subramani 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Welfare Party of India.|