From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up welkin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may also refer to:
- Welkin Gunther, the protagonist in Valkyria Chronicles
- Welkin Lords, characters in the 16th century, Chinese novel, Fengshen Yanyi
- Welkin Mill, Lower Bredbury, Manchester cotton mill
- Welkin Weasels, a series of fantasy novels by Garry Kilworth
- Westland Welkin, a British World War 2 high-altitude fighter aircraft
- Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk, an album by Norwegian black metal band Emperor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.