From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up well-formed or wellformed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Well-formed or wellformed indicate syntactic correctness and may refer to:
- Well-formedness in linguistics
- Well-formed formula, a string that is generated by a formal grammar in logic
- Well-formed element, an element in webpage design
- Well-formed document, in XML is a document that adheres to the syntax rules specified by the XML 1.0 specification
- Well-formed Petri net, a Petri net class
- Well-formed scale, a class of musical scales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Well-formed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.