From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up well-formed or wellformed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Well-formed or wellformed indicate syntactic correctness and may refer to:
- Well-formedness in linguistics
- Well-formed formula, a string that is generated by a formal grammar in logic
- Well-formed element, an element in webpage design
- Well-formed document, in XML is a document that adheres to the syntax rules specified by the XML 1.0 specification
- Well-formed Petri net, a Petri net class
- Well-formed scale, a class of musical scales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.