From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wembley is a suburb of the London Borough of Brent, England
It may also refer to:
the English national football stadium located in Wembley, London:
- Wembley Stadium, the current stadium, opened 2007 on the site of the 1923 stadium
- Wembley Stadium (1923), the former stadium, built in 1923, demolished in 2003
- Wembley, Western Australia, a suburb of the Australian city of Perth
- Wembley, Alberta, a town in northern Alberta province, Canada
- Wembley Fraggle, a character in the 1983 TV puppet series Fraggle Rock and its 1987 animated sequel by the same name.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wembley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.