From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wencheng may refer to:
- Wencheng County (文成县), Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Emperor Wencheng of Northern Wei (文成帝; 440-465), emperor of the Chinese/Xianbei dynasty Northern Wei
- Princess Wencheng (文成公主), Chinese princess of the Tang Dynasty
- Wencheng, Wenchang (文城镇), town in Hainan, China
- Lü Wencheng Chinese composer and musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.