|Location||No. 214, Wende Rd.
|Opened||July 4, 2009|
|Passengers||8,260 daily (2011)
(Ranked 80th of 89)
Public art for the station consists of a piece titled "Dancing Birds". It comprises one of the station walls and depicts dancing egrets in Bihu Park with the use of digital images and mosaic inlaying.
Two mechanical parking towers behind the station allow for over 300 parking spaces. The towers are a type of elevator parking system; vehicles can be parked and retrieved on the same rotating lift table.
- February 22, 2009: Wende Station construction is completed.
- July 4, 2009: Begins operations with the opening of the Neihu Line.
|3F||Connecting Level||Overhead Bridge|
|South Concourse||Information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machine, one-way faregates
restrooms, Escalator towards Exit 2
|Platform 1||← ‹See TfD› ‹See Tfm› Neihu Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Neihu)|
|Platform 2||→ ‹See TfD› ‹See Tfm› Neihu Line toward Taipei Zoo (Gangqian) →|
|North Concourse||Information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machine, one-way faregates
restrooms, Escalator towards Exit 1
Around the station
- Neihu High School
- Neihu Junior High School
- Neihu Elementary School
- National Taiwan College of Performing Arts
- Guo Family Estate
- Liuzhongyuan Community
- Bihu Park
- Yangguan Park
- Wende Park No. 2
- Ronald McDonald House Taiwan
- Fire Safety Museum of Taipei City Fire Department
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Taipei Zoo
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wende Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Route Map: Wende". Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2010-12-07.
- "Public Art on the Neihu Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-12-07.
- "捷運櫥窗 Information Platform: 內湖線文德站停車塔工程". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2008-02-01. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|