From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wenden in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wenden may refer to:
- Wenden (Sauerland), Germany
- Wenden (Württemberg), Germany
- Wenden, Arizona
- Cēsis, Latvia (previously Wenden in German)
- Wenden Voivodeship, administrative unit of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
- The German name for the Wends
- The historical Duchy of Wenden or Werle now part of the German state Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Michael Wenden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.