In 1983, Wellesley College granted Liebman a bachelor's degree in psychology. Shortly after graduating from college, Liebman performed psychology research at Harvard Medical School.[clarification needed]
On April 12, 2003, Wendy married TV producer and writer Jeffrey Sherman, whose father and uncle (the Sherman Brothers) wrote film music for Walt Disney in the 1960s. Sherman has two sons from a previous marriage.
Liebman lives in the Studio City neighborhood of Los Angeles.
- Wendy Leibman on Better Connecticut - July 15th, 2011
- DeYoung, Bill (2005-01-07). "Comic Liebman is 'amused, bemused' by life". Stuart News. p. E16.
- Johnson, Dean (2003-02-14). "Comedy; Wedding bells ring up new jokes for Liebman". Boston Herald. p. S16.
- Schorr, Melissa (2012-03-18). "Wendy Liebman recalls breaking into Boston’s stand-up scene". Boston Globe. Retrieved 2012-03-26.
- Wendy Liebman: Taller on TV
- Savaiano, Jacqueline (2003-04-20). "WEDDINGS/CELEBRATIONS: VOWS; Wendy Liebman and Jeffrey Sherman". New York Times. p. 13.
- Johnson, Dean (2005-02-12). "Crazy love; Boston comic Wendy Liebman has been on both sides of Valentine's Day divide". Boston Herald. p. 025.
|This article about an American comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|