October 6, 1953 |
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
Wendy Robie (born October 6, 1953) is an American actress known for playing eccentric, mentally disturbed characters in television and on film. She is especially known for her role as Nadine Hurley in David Lynch's Twin Peaks and as Mommy in Wes Craven's The People Under the Stairs. She also had a cameo appearance in Vampire In Brooklyn, another horror film directed by Wes Craven.
Her most recent film is the musical indie Were the World Mine.
- Were the World Mine (2008) as Ms. Tebbit
- Fairies (short film, predecessor to Were the World Mine, 2003) as Ms. Tebbit
- Lost Voyage (2001) (TV) as Mary Burnett
- The Attic Expeditions (2001) as Dr. Thalama
- The Magnificent Seven as Nun (1 episode, 2000)
- Any Day Now as Trish (1 episode, 2000)
- Party of Five as Elaine (1 episode, 2000)
- Romeo and Juliet (2000) (V) as Prince
- The Dentist 2 (1998) as Bernice
- C-16: FBI as Harriet Davidson (1 episode, 1998)
- Devil in the Flesh (1998) (V) as Joyce Saunders
- Dark Skies as Kate Balfour (1 episode, 1996)
- The Glimmer Man (1996) as Melanie Sardes
- Zork: Nemesis (1996) (VG) as Insane Patient
- Sister, Sister as Mrs. Cathcart (1 episode, 1995)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine as Ulani (1 episode, 1995)
- Vampire in Brooklyn (1995) as Zealot at Police Station
- A Place for Annie (1994) (TV) as Dr. Horton
- Viper as Nurse (1 episode, 1994)
- Ultraman: The Ultimate Hero (1 episode, 1994)
- Prophet of Evil: The Ervil LeBaron Story (1993) (TV)
- Quantum Leap as Mrs. Takin (1 episode, 1992)
- Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) (scenes deleted) as Nadine Hurley
- The People Under the Stairs (1991) as Mrs. Robeson; "Mommy"
- Baywatch as June Reed (1 episode, 1991)
- Twin Peaks as Nadine Hurley (22 episodes, 1990–1991)