From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wentworth-Gardner House in 1967
|Location||140 Mechanic Street, Portsmouth, New Hampshire|
|NRHP Reference #||68000012|
|Added to NRHP||November 24, 1968|
|Designated NHL||November 24, 1968|
The house is operated as a museum by the Wentworth-Gardner and Tobias Lear Houses Association.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- "Wentworth-Gardner House". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Retrieved 2007-10-21.
- James Dillon (September 3, 1976). PDF (326 KB). National Park Service. and PDF (2.09 MB)
- Wentworth-Gardner and Tobias Lear Houses Association
- Go Seacoast - Wentworth-Gardner House
- Seacoast New Hampshire - Wentworth-Gardner House
|This article about a property in New Hampshire on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New Hampshire museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|