|Full name||Wesley Daly|
|Date of birth||7 March 1984|
|Place of birth||Hammersmith, England|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Hemel Hempstead Town|
|2001–2005||Queens Park Rangers||9||(0)|
|2003||→ Gravesend & Northfleet (loan)||1||(0)|
|2004||→ Raith Rovers (loan)||10||(1)|
|2014-||Hemel Hempstead Town||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, 26 Dec 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Daly came through the ranks at Queens Park Rangers and went on to turn professional for the Loftus Road-based club, making his first team debut for the club as a teenager in March 2002 in the 3–1 defeat to Colchester United.
Daly moved to non-League Gravesend & Northfleet on a one-month loan spell in which he made one substitute appearance before being recalled by QPR after only a week due to a lack of first team cover at the Second Division club.
Daly was eventually released by QPR in February 2005, having made a total of 11 appearances for the club, and was signed for a nominal fee and on non-contract terms by non-League Grays Athletic, where he had impressed in a brief loan spell the previous season.
Daly signed for AFC Wimbledon on 19 August 2005, helping them get to the playoff semi-finals two years running. On 4 July 2007 he signed for Maidenhead United, leaving at the end of the season and joined Boreham Wood.
- This is Local London - R's play-off hope KO'd
- This is Local London - QPR hit back well
- BBC Sport, Football - Daly back at Loftus Road
- BBC Sport, Football - Transfers - August 2004
- "Raith Rovers 2 Hamilton Academical 2". raithrovers-mad.co.uk. 23 October 2004. Retrieved 5 March 2014.
- Footballsquads - Transfers February 2005
- Altrincham FC Archived News 5 to 8 February 2005