West Virginia University School of Dentistry
|West Virginia University School of Dentistry|
|Dean||David F. Felton|
|Location||Morgantown, WV, U.S.|
The West Virginia University School of Dentistry is the dental school of West Virginia University. It is located in the United States city of Morgantown. The school opened its doors in 1957 and is the only dental school in West Virginia.
West Virginia University School of Dentistry, a part of West Virginia University was established in 1957. The school has graduated over 1542 dentists and 599 dental hygienists.
West Virginia University School of Dentistry awards following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- General Practice Residency Program
- Advanced Educational Program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Master of Science in Dental Hygiene
- Master of Science in Endodontics
- Master of Science in Orthodontics
- Master of Science in Prosthodontics
West Virginia University School of Dentistry includes following departments:
- Dental Practice and Rural Health
- Dental Research
- Division of Dental Hygiene
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Restorative Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
West Virginia University School of Dentistry is currently accredited by ADA.
|This West Virginia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|