||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (July 2013)|
2010 issue of Best Of
|Editor In Chief||Robert Schork|
Westchester Magazine is a magazine and website that covers news, culture, lifestyle, nightlife, shopping and other local information in Westchester County, New York. It is published monthly. It is published by Today Media, LLC, a family-owned company located in Rye, NY. Its circulation for 2010 was over 800,000. Their annual sales are estimated to be between $5 and $10 million with a staff between 50 and 100. Westchester Magazine was relaunched in 2001 and 2011 was its tenth year of publication. The magazine and its website, westchestermagazine.com, are leading news sources in Westchester. It is a member of the City and Regional Magazine Association (CRMA).
The magazine publishes the "Best of Westchester" and rates its favorite shops and restaurants in various categories. Topics covered in the magazine include December 2010 issue dedicated to "Best Ideas,"  to its "Top Doctors" issue in 2009, and their restaurant issue that focus on food and dining in Westchester County. The magazine hosts an annual event and party called Best of Westchester which highlights many of the winners from that year's issue. The website gives a breakdown of restaurants, nightlife, shopping & styles, and neighborhoods.
- Angelo R. Martinelli - Chairman of the Board of Today Media, LLC.
- Ralph A. Martinelli - Publisher & President Today Media, LLC.
- Robert Schork - Editor-in-Chief
- "About Us - Westchester, NY". Westchestermagazine.com. Retrieved 2013-11-02.
- Ryan Rager. "Westchester Magazine". Echo Media. Retrieved 2013-11-02.
- "Westchester Magazine (Westchester Spotlight) - Elmsford, New York (NY) | Company Profile". Manta.com. Retrieved 2013-11-02.
- "CRMA Magazines". City and Regional Magazine Association. Retrieved October 14, 2013.
- http://www.rainbeauridge.com/cms/content/view/642/374/. Retrieved 2013-11-02. Missing or empty
- "RMACT Infertility Doctor Among 'Best MD's' in Westchester Magazine Top Doctors Issue". Fertility-news.rmact.com. 2009-12-17. Retrieved 2013-11-02.