Western Australian Cricket Association
|Location||East Perth, Western Australia|
The Association also hosts a popular annual cricket festival at Lilac Hill in Guildford between a Chairman's XI and the visiting International XI team. The first match in 1990 drew a crowd of 12,000 to watch the hosts play the England XI. The last of these was held in 2009 due to the difficulty in scheduling matches of this type in international team tours.
Current WACA Board
- Chairman - Sam Gannon
- President - Dennis Lillee
- Vice Presidents - Wally Edwards
- Members Representatives - Narelle Finch, Daryl Foster, Wayne Hill, Ross McLean, Alan Rule, David Williams
- WA District Cricket Council (Inc.) Representatives - Ranjith Weddikkara, Dexter Davies, Ted Hussey
- Statewide Cricket Committee Representatives - Peter Silinger, Diane Valli, Rob Sims
The WACA is affiliated with Cricket Australia.
- "WACA History". Western Australian Cricket Association. Retrieved 2009-11-03.
- "WACA Historic Timeline". Western Australian Cricket Association. Retrieved 2009-11-03.
- "Club Cricket Council (CCC)". Western Australian Cricket Association. Retrieved 2009-11-03.
- "WACA Board". waca.com.au. Western Australian Cricket Association. Retrieved 3 May 2011.
- "Christina Matthews named new WACA chief executive officer". PerthNow. 12 December 2011.