From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Westerner)
A Westerner is a person from the Western world.
The Westerner or Westerner can also refer to:
- The Westerners (1919 film), a 1919 American film directed by Edward Sloman
- The Westerner (1934 film), a 1934 American western starring Tim McCoy
- The Westerner (film), a 1940 American western starring Gary Cooper and Walter Brennan
- The Westerner (TV series), a 1960 show created by Sam Peckinpah
- The Westerner, successor to The West Coast Miner newspaper in Tasmania
- Westerner, a limited-edition, luxury version of the AMC Rebel station wagon
- Westerner, a short-lived comic book (three issues) put out by I. W. Publications
- Westerner (horse), 2005 winner of the Ascot Gold Cup horse race
- Westerner (MP train), a train operated by the Missouri Pacific Railroad between St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri
- Westerner (NKP train), a train operated by the New York, Chicago and St. Louis Railroad between Buffalo and Chicago
- Westerner Gambling House and Saloon, a former Las Vegas casino owned by Benny Binion
- The Westerner (video game), a 2004 PC game published by Focus Home Interactive
- USS Westerner (ID-2890), a United States Navy cargo ship in commission from 1918 to 1919
- The Western, a defunct hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Westernizer, a pro-Western 19th century Russian intellectual
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Westerner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.