Westfield Academy, Yeovil
|Motto||Seeing the possibilities in every child|
|DfE URN||137203 Tables|
|Ofsted||Reports Pre-academy reports|
|Houses||Galileo, Franklin Darwin and Einstein|
|Former name||Yeovil School|
Westfield Academy is a secondary school in Yeovil, Somerset, England. The school has 836 students aged between 11 and 16 years. In August 2011, it became an academy. It is situated north of Summerlands Hospital.
The school was created as a comprehensive school in 1975 following the abandonment of Grammar School education in the Yeovil area. The school was an amalgamation of the first to fifth forms of Yeovil High School, Yeovil School and Summerleaze Secondary Modern School. The Sixth Forms were relocated to Yeovil College. Westfield School utilised the buildings of the former Yeovil High School and Westfield Junior School, which were located on opposite sides of a large playing field. The displaced junior school moved to the Summerleaze site, and became Parcroft Junior School. In 2010 the schools combined to form Oaklands Primary School.
In 2010, the school announced plans to build a number of sports field on the old Westfield Infants School, which will be demolished.
In the summer of 2011, the school announced its best ever GCSE exam results, with 79% of the school leavers achieving 5 GCSEs at A*-C. In addition, 56% of the students gained 5 GCSEs at grades A* - C including English and Maths. These results considerably outstripped the other secondary schools in Yeovil. 
In 2012 the School secured just under £60000 of national lottery funding money to be used to update the tennis courts. These courts are now used by the students and outside sporting clubs.
- Alfred Pippard MBE, engineer, President from 1958-9 of the Institution of Civil Engineers
- Prof Frederick Tompkins, Professor in Physical Chemistry from 1959-77 at Imperial College London
- Sir Graham Wilkins, Chairman and Chief Executive from 1975-84 of the Beecham Group, Chairman from 1985-9 of Thorn EMI, and President from 1969-71 of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry
- "Westfield Community School, Yeovil". Schools Net. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- "Westfield Community School". YeovilTown.com. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- "Westfield Primary School". Westfield primary School. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- "Double celebration as two schools become one". Western Gazette. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- "Alfred John Sutton Pippard. 1891-1969". Biographical Memoirs of Fellows of the Royal Society Vol. 16, (Nov., 1970), pp. 463-478 (The Royal Society). JSTOR 769600.
- "Obituary:Professor F.C. Tompkins". The Independent. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- "Sir Graham Wilkins". The Times. Retrieved 13 December 2010.