Westmoore High School
|12613 South Western Avenue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73170
|School district||Moore Public School District|
|Number of students||2,167|
|Color(s)||Red, Black, and Silver|
Westmoore High School is an American four-year public high school located in south Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The school was founded in 1988 and serves the ninth through the twelfth grades as part of the Moore Public School District. Westmoore was the second high school in the district after Moore High School. Southmoore High School, which opened in the 2008-2009 academic year, is the third.
On May 3, 1999, tornadoes severely damaged the campus, and its auditorium, and a nearby elementary school. The remainder of the school year for the approximately 2,000 students was finished at Oklahoma City Community College. 
Academically, Westmoore offers a program in which 11th or 12th grade students may apply to take morning or afternoon courses as offered at Moore Norman Technology Center. Sixteen Advanced Placement courses are offered by Westmoore in several topics including AP Music Theory, AP Studio Art, and AP Psychology.
The school became a four-year high school as of the 2008-2009 academic year.
- Billy Bajema: NFL player for the Baltimore Ravens.
- Jamey Wright, 1993: professional baseball relief pitcher.
- Kellie Coffey: Country Music Singer 
- School Website (accessed April 28, 2013)
- School Website: About Us (accessed April 28, 2013)
- Associated Press. "Oklahoma youngsters return to school routine in borrowed classrooms". Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Wedel, Steve (1999-05-19). "Westmoore Graduates Celebrate Challenges". The Oklahoman. Retrieved 2008-03-07.
- "Rockies' top draft pick 'shocked' by the news". Colorado Springs Gazette. 1993-06-04.
- Scott, Ben. ‘Walk On’ recharges Kellie Coffey’s career, The Oklahoman, February 14, 2009. (accessed November 29, 2008)