Westwood (NJT station)
Looking east at station depot built by Erie Railroad
|Connections|| NJT Bus: 165
Rockland Coaches: 11, 14, 46, 84
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Parking||Yes (permit required)|
|Station code||787 (Erie Railroad)|
|Owned by||New Jersey Transit|
|Passengers (2012)||368 (average weekday)|
|Pascack Valley Line|
This line runs north-south to Hoboken Terminal with connections via the Secaucus Junction transfer station to New Jersey Transit one-stop service to New York Penn Station and to other NJ Transit rail service. Connections are available at the Hoboken Terminal to other New Jersey Transit rail lines, the PATH train at the Hoboken PATH station, New York Waterways ferry service to the World Financial Center and other destinations and Hudson-Bergen Light Rail service.
Permit parking is operated by the Borough of Westwood. Three permit parking lots area available, with 35, 67, 104 spots, respectively. Permits may be obtained through the Westwood Parking Authority.
- "List of Station Names and Numbers". Jersey City, New Jersey: Erie Railroad. May 1, 1916. Retrieved November 23, 2010.
- "Pascack Valley Line Timetables". Newark, New Jersey: New Jersey Transit Rail Operations. November 7, 2010. Retrieved November 27, 2010.
- "QUARTERLY RIDERSHIP TRENDS ANALYSIS". New Jersey Transit. Archived from the original on December 27, 2012. Retrieved January 4, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Westwood (NJT station).|
- NJT rail station information page for Westwood
- DepartureVision real time train information for Westwood
- Pascack Valley Line schedule
- Borough of Westwood
- Station from Jefferson Avenue from Google Maps Street View
- Station House from Google Maps Street View
- Station from Washington Avenue from Google Maps Street View