|Elevation||151 ft (46 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||541214|
Weyanoke is an unincorporated community in West Feliciana Parish, Louisiana, United States. Weyanoke is located on Louisiana Highway 66 12.2 miles (19.6 km) north-northwest of St. Francisville. Weyanoke has a post office with ZIP code 70787. St. Mary's Episcopal Church, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is located in Weyanoke.
- "Weyanoke". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (2012) (PDF). West Feliciana Parish West Section (Map). http://www.dotd.la.gov/planning/mapping/Parish%20Maps/West_Feliciana.pdf. Retrieved December 21, 2012.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved December 21, 2012.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
|This Louisiana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|