From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up what's new in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
What's New may refer to:
- a release note in software development
- What's New (Linda Ronstadt album), 1983
- "What's New?", a song composed by Bob Haggart in 1939, the title track of the above album
- What's New (Bill Evans album), 1969
- "What's New", a weekly science newsletter by physicist Bob Park
- What's New with Phil & Dixie, a comic strip that appeared in Dragon magazine, now republished as a webcomic
- What's New? (TV series), a children's educational program of the 1960s
- What's New, a PlayStation Network feature that displays news related to Sony's software and events
- What's New (TV series), a Canadian news and current affairs television series
- What's New, a weekly science column by physicist Robert L. Park
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title What's New.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.