From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up what in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
What or WHAT may refer to
- What, an interrogative pronoun in English:
- "What?", one of the Five Ws used in journalism
- Web Hypertext Application Technology, a group of people interested in evolving HTML and related technologies
- Winter Haven Area Transit, a transit system in Florida, U.S.
- WHAT (AM), a radio station serving Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- What? (film), a film directed by Roman Polanski
- What Records, a UK record label
- What? Records, a U.S. record label
- What.CD, a private music tracker website for BitTorrent users
- "What?" (song), a song by Rob Zombie
- "What" a song by Bassnectar from Vava Voom
- "What?", a song by Corrosion of Conformity from Eye for an Eye
- "What?", a song by The Move from Looking On
- "What", the name of the second baseman in Abbott and Costello's comedy routine "Who's on First?"
- "what.", a comedy special by Bo Burnham
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.