What Goes On (TV series)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (September 2008)|
What Goes On is an American drama series that was scheduled to air on The N. The series explores "the emotional life of teens." Created by Sri Rao, the initial working title of the series was The Block. The series was scheduled to premiere in late 2007, but was canceled before a single episode aired on television. In 2008, all ten episodes of the series leaked online.
According to FutonCritic.com, the series is "an ensemble drama that explores the lives of five teenagers growing up in a typical suburban neighborhood," and "takes an honest look at the journey of adolescence — figuring out who you are in the context of who you were and who you want to be" while "chronicling the relationships with parents, families, friends and crushes."
- Ian Nelson as Brady Carter
- Zachary Booth as Ethan Knowles
- Shaila Vaidya as Dia Keating
- Laura Bottrell as Meghan Carruthers
- Deborah Venegas as Coral Villa Lobos
- Jon Briddell as Brent Carter
- Tyler Johnson as Noah Carter
- Edward Tournier as Sasha
- Coleman McClary as Dennis
- Nordyke, Kimberly. "SoapNet renews Night Shift." The Hollywood Reporter. May 27, 2008. Retrieved September 16, 2008.
- Reynolds, Mike. "SoapNet Swings Into Second Night Shift." MultiChannel.com May 25, 2008. Retrieved September 16, 2008.
- "The N Commences Production on The Block" - FutonCritic.com May 2, 2006. Retrieved September 16, 2008.
- Ian Nelson profile - Filmbug.com Retrieved September 16, 2008.
- "Where We Are on TV: LGBT Characters For 2006-07" - Glaad.org Retrieved September 16, 2008.
|This article relating to a drama television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|