What Goes On (Velvet Underground song)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (March 2012)|
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2012)|
|"What Goes On"|
|Single by The Velvet Underground|
|from the album The Velvet Underground|
TTG Studios, Hollywood
|Genre||Rock, folk rock, art rock, experimental rock|
|Producer(s)||The Velvet Underground|
- By Roxy Music singer Bryan Ferry on his 1978 solo album The Bride Stripped Bare. It also contains elements of "Beginning to See the Light".
- By The Feelies on their 1988 album Only Life.
- By Elizabeth Mitchell on her 2006 album You Are My Little Bird.
- By The Dils on numerous live albums.
- By Jim Kerr as the B Side to Shadowland in 2010. Later included on the B Side to a 7" of Jet Black The Night, which was released alongside a special edition of the Lostboy! AKA Jim Kerr CD album. It appeared on the 7" due to the planned B Side not being recorded in time. The released version of What Goes On is the Scary Monsters Mix - the original has not been released.
- By Toy for a Radio 6 Music session in 2012 and featured on their Make It Mine EP released later that year.
- By The Screaming Trees on the 2009 compilation album Unpiecing the Jigsaw - A Tribute to The Velvet Underground .
|This 1960s song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|