What If She's an Angel
|"What If She's an Angel"|
|Single by Tommy Shane Steiner|
|from the album Then Came the Night|
|Released||December 3, 2001|
|Tommy Shane Steiner singles chronology|
"What If She's an Angel" is the title of a debut song written by Bryan Wayne, and recorded by American country music artist Tommy Shane Steiner. It was released in December 2001 as the first single from Steiner's debut album Then Came the Night. The song reached number 2 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in May 2002, becoming his only Top 40 single. It was also Steiner's only entry on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at 39.
"What If She's an Angel" debuted at number 52 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of December 22, 2001.
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||2|
|US Billboard Hot 100||39|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||12|
- Tommy Shane Steiner Hot Country Songs Chart History
- Tommy Shane Steiner Hot 100 Chart History
- "Tommy Shane Steiner Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Tommy Shane Steiner.
- "Tommy Shane Steiner Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Tommy Shane Steiner.
- "Best of 2002: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2002. Retrieved July 24, 2012.
|This 2000s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|