What is man?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from What Is Man? (essay))
What is man? may refer to:
- Psalm 8, verse 4 begins with this question and may be the origin thereof.
- What Is Man? (Twain essay), essay written by Mark Twain and published in 1906
- What Is Man? (King essay), essay written by Martin Luther King, Jr. and published in 1959
- What Is Man?, a book by Wolfhart Pannenberg
- What is Man, a 1970 book by David Jenkins
- What Is Man? a 1923 work by John Arthur Thomson
- What is man?, a philosophical thought by Thomas Hill Green
- What is man?, a theme found in B. F. Skinner's 1971 book Beyond Freedom and Dignity
- What Is Man, a song by Johnny Cash appearing in the album Personal File
- What is Man?, a four-part composition by Charles Lloyd and Billy Higgins appearing in the 2004 album Which Way Is East
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title What is man?.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.