What Kind of Fool Do You Think I Am
|"What Kind of Fool Do You Think I Am"|
|Single by Lee Roy Parnell|
|from the album Love Without Mercy|
|Released||May 4, 1992|
|Writer(s)||Al Carmichael, Gary Griffin|
|Producer(s)||Barry Beckett, Scott Hendricks|
|Lee Roy Parnell singles chronology|
"What Kind of Fool Do You Think I Am" is a song recorded by American country music artist Lee Roy Parnell, written by Al Carmichael and Gary Griffin. It was released in May 1992 as the second single from the album, Love Without Mercy. The song was Parnell's fifth single release, and his first to reach Top 40 on the Hot Country Songs charts. It is also one of three singles in his career to reach number two on the country music charts.
"What Kind of Fool Do You Think I Am" debuted at number 75 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of May 16, 1992.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||3|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||2|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||54|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||58|
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. p. 315. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 1922." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. September 19, 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
- "Lee Roy Parnell Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Lee Roy Parnell.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1992". RPM. December 19, 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
- "Best of 1992: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|