What a Night! (1928 film)
|What a Night!|
|Directed by||A. Edward Sutherland|
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor
Jesse L. Lasky
|Edited by||Doris Drought|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Running time||60 min.|
What a Night! (1928) is an American silent film directed by A. Edward Sutherland. The romantic comedy was written by Louise Long, from a story by Lloyd Corrigan and Grover Jones. The film stars Bebe Daniels, Neil Hamilton, and William Austin.
This is one of Bebe Daniels's many lost Paramount films.
- Bebe Daniels - Dorothy Winston
- Neil Hamilton - Joe Madison
- William Austin - Percy Penfield
- Wheeler Oakman - Mike Corney
- Charles Sellon - Editor Madison
- Charles Hill Mailes - Patterson
- Ernie Adams - Snarky
- The American Film Institute Catalog Feature Films: 1921-30 published by The American Film Institute, c.1971
- "What a Night (1928)". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved May 5, 2012.
- Hall, Mordaunt (December 24, 1928). "Dream of Love (1928) The Screen; Military Academy Students. The Jinx.". The New York Times. Retrieved May 4, 2012.
- What a Night at silentera.com
- What a Night! at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files: Paramount Pictures 1928
|This article about a romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|