Whatever Happened to Harold Smith?
|Whatever Happened to Harold Smith?|
|Directed by||Peter Hewitt|
|Produced by||David Brown
|Written by||Ben Steiner|
|Music by||Harry Gregson-Williams|
|Distributed by||Intermedia Films|
|Release dates||13 November 1999 (London Film Festival)|
|Running time||95 min|
The film is a love story set in the 1970s, showing Vince Smith's efforts to date his office colleague Joanna Robinson. Vince attempts to get her to join him at the local disco, but unbeknown to him, Joanna is a punk. This happens against a backdrop of Vince's father Harold becoming a minor celebrity due to his psychic powers, essentially forms of mind reading and telekinesis.
- Tom Courtenay - Harold Smith
- Michael Legge - Vincent Smith
- Lulu - Irene Smith
- Laura Fraser - Joanna Robinson
- Stephen Fry - Dr. Peter Robinson
- Charlotte Roberts - Lucy Robinson
- Amanda Root - Margaret Robinson
- David Thewlis - Nesbit
- Charlie Hunnam - Daz
- James Corden - Walter
- "Whatever Happened to Harold Smith? (2001)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
|This film article about a 1990s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|