From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wheat may refer to:
- Wheat, a type of cultivated grass used in agriculture
- Wheat (surname)
- Wheat (band), indie rock band
- Wheat (color), a color that resembles wheat
- Wheat (film), Chinese historical drama film
- Wheat, Tennessee, a former community, United States
- Wheat, West Virginia, an unincorporated community, United States
- Thinopyrum intermedium, intermediate wheatgrasss
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.