Wheat Thins is a popular brand of baked cracker snacks distributed in the U.S. and Canada by Nabisco. It is also available in Australia through wholesaler USA Foods. Vegetable Thins, Oat Thins, Pita Thins, and Rice Thins, which are all spinoffs of Wheat Thins, are available in Canada and some regions of the United States. Wheat Thins come in many variations.
The snack is still well known by some for its late 1970s ad campaign starring Sandy Duncan. A more recent commercial aired during Super Bowl XLVI featuring Brian and Stewie from the animated sitcom Family Guy, in which Stewie puts emphasis on the "H" in "Wheat," saying instead, "Hwheat Thins." 
There are several flavors available:
- Artisan cheese: Wisconsin Colby
- Artisan cheese: Vermont White Cheddar
- Fiber Selects 5-Grain
- Flatbread Garlic & Parsley
- Flatbread Tuscan Herb
- Hint of Salt
- Honey Mustard
- Lime (limited time 2013)
- Reduced Fat
- Smoky BBQ
- Spicy Buffalo
- Sundried Tomato & Basil
- Sweet Onion
- Zesty Salsa
Additional discontinued/changed flavors:
- Baked Snack Reduced Fat
- Cream Cheese & Chives
- Harvest 5-Grain
- Harvest 7-Grain
- Manly Low-Mein
- Harvest Garden Vegetable
- Lightly Cinnamon
- Low Sodium
- Parmesan Basil
- "Wheat Thins". USA Foods: The All American Grocery Store.
- "Family Guy Super Bowl Commercial.". Via YouTube. Retrieved May 20, 2014.
- "Brands". Nabisco. Retrieved May 20, 2014.
- Reinstein, David A. (February 4, 2008). "Product Review: Original Wheat Thins". Yahoo! Voices.
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|