|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008)|
|Motto||Soli Deo Gloria|
|Type||Christian High School|
|Location||900 Prince Crossing Road,
West Chicago, Illinois, United States
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools|
|Campus||Suburban, 50 acres|
|Colors||Maroon & White|
|ACT Composite Average||24.8 (2012)|
Wheaton Academy is a private, non-denominational Christian high school, that is known for being an educational institution committed to the evangelical Christian faith. Wheaton Academy's campus is located in the city of West Chicago in DuPage County, Illinois, and is thirty-five miles west of Chicago.
Wheaton Academy holds institutional accreditation by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary schools since 1911. The school is recognized by the state of Illinois and the DuPage County Education Service Region. Wheaton Academy is also a member of the Association of Christian Schools International.
Wheaton Academy is a member of the Illinois High School Association (IHSA) as well as the Suburban Christian Conference (SCC). In 2014, the school will move to the Metro Suburban Conference (MSC). Coaching staff includes former Olympic runner, Jim Spivey, as the co-head coach for cross country and is an assistant coach in track and field. Dick Clancy also coaches freshman girls basketball.
- Todd Beamer, a passenger aboard United Airlines Flight 93 during the September 11 attacks.
- Randy Hultgren, a Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives, representing the 14th district of Illinois since 2011.
- Jason Burkey, an actor known for his appearances in films such as October Baby.
- Wess Stafford, President and CEO of Compassion International.
- "Wheaton College Academy". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Fast Facts". About WA. Wheaton Academy. Retrieved 10 July 2011.
- Jake Griffin (September 10, 2002). "Hero's dad helps son's Wheaton alma mater". Daily Herald. p. 3.