Wheel of life (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wheel of life generally refers to the Bhavacakra, an instructional figure in Buddhism.
It might also mean:
- Saṃsāra understood as a cycle of life and death (as understood through various religions)
- Wheel of Life, a 2003 album by progressive rock group Karmakanic
- A sculpture with the name The Wheel of Life (Livshjulet) in Vigeland Sculpture Park (Vigelandsparken), Oslo, Norway
- The Wheel of Life, a boulder problem in Hollow Mountain Cave in the Grampians of Australia
- Zoetrope, device that produces an illusion of action from a rapid succession of static pictures.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.