|• Total||2.7 sq mi (6.9 km2)|
|• Land||2.7 sq mi (6.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||666 ft (203 m)|
|• Density||167/sq mi (64.4/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||445882|
Wheeler is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in northern Union Township, Porter County, Indiana, United States. It lies along State Road 130, northwest of the city of Valparaiso, the county seat of Porter County. Its elevation is 666 feet (203 m), and it is located at (41.5117046, -87.1792001). Although Wheeler is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 46393.  The population of Wheeler was 443 at the 2010 census.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- DeLorme. Indiana Atlas & Gazetteer. 3rd ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2004, p. 19. ISBN 0-89933-319-2.
- Geographic Names Information System Feature Detail Report, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-02-14. Accessed 2008-06-01.
- Zip Code Lookup
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Wheeler CDP, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved March 25, 2013.
|This Porter County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|