From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wheelhouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wheelhouse or Wheel-house may refer to a number of topics
- In nautical context
- The location of the Ship's wheel of a boat or ship
- The covering or housing of a paddle wheel in a paddle steamer also known as the paddle-box
- In railways
- A turntable-like device which allows wagons to switch rails: Turntable (rail).
- In sport
- In baseball jargon: The sweet spot of a baseball player's strike zone where the most power and strength can be utilized
- An English language idiom derived from the baseball jargon meaning area of knowledge
- In architecture
- Wheelhouse (archaeology) - a prehistoric structure from the Iron Age found in Scotland.
- The portion of the building in a Watermill that contains the Waterwheel or gears to power the millstone
- In music
- Wheelhouse (album), a 2013 album by Brad Paisley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.