From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up when in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
When may refer to:
- When?, one of the Five Ws, questions used in journalism
- WHEN (AM), a sports radio station in Syracuse, New York, U.S.
- WHEN, the former call letters of TV station WTVH in Syracuse
- When (band), a musical project of Norwegian artist Lars Pedersen
- When (album), a 2001 album by Vincent Gallo
- "When" (The Kalin Twins song), a 1958 song popularized by The Kalin Twins
- "When" (Red Vincent Hurley song), the Irish entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1976
- "When" (Shania Twain song), 1998
- "When" (Amanda Lear song), 1980
- "When" (1980 song), a song recorded by Perry Como
- "When", a song by Megadeth from The World Needs a Hero
- "When", a song by Opeth from My Arms, Your Hearse
- "When", a song by Taproot from Welcome
- When! Records, a UK record label whose artists include Overseer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.