When Men Betray
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When Men Betray is a 1929 race film directed, written, produced and distributed by Oscar Micheaux. The film details the plight of a young woman who falls in love and marries a glib con artist who abandons her without money on their wedding night.
- Alan Gevinson, American Film Institute (1997). Within Our Gates. University of California Press. p. 1128. ISBN 0-520-20964-8.
- ""When Men Betray," Progressive Silent Film List, SilentEra.com".
- When Men Betray at the American Film Institute Catalog
- When Men Betray at the Internet Movie Database
- When Men Betray synopsis at AllMovie
|This article about a silent drama film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|