When in Rome
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up when in Rome, do as the Romans do in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
When in Rome may refer to:
- "When in Rome, do as the Romans do", a saying attributed to Ambrose
Film and television
- When in Rome (1952 film), a film starring Van Johnson and Paul Douglas
- When in Rome (2002 film), a direct-to-video film starring Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
- When in Rome (2010 film), a comedy film starring Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel
- BBC Sunday Night Theatre: When in Rome, a 1959 UK television comedy featuring Judy Campbell
- When in Rome (novel), a Roderick Alleyn mystery by Ngaio Marsh
- Catwoman: When in Rome, a DC Comics miniseries
- "When in Rome", a poem by Mari Evans
- "When in Rome", a novel by Nicky Pellegrino
"Brothers Karamazov" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Book 2, Chapter 1.
- When in Rome (band), a dance trio from England
- When in Rome (Cliff Richard album) 1965
- When in Rome (When in Rome album), the band's only album
- When in Rome (Penguin Cafe Orchestra album), an album by Penguin Cafe Orchestra
- When in Rome 2007, a live DVD by Genesis
- "When in Rome (Do the Jerk)", a song by Rocket from the Crypt
- "When in Rome", a song by Billy Joel from Storm Front
- "When in Rome", a song by Mudhoney from Piece of Cake
- "When in Rome", a song by Nickel Creek from Why Should the Fire Die?
- "When in Rome", a song by Phil Ochs from Tape from California
- "When in Rome", a song by Supagroup
- "When in Rome", a song by Travis Tritt from My Honky Tonk History
- "When in Rome (I Do as the Romans Do)", a 1962 song by Cy Coleman and Carolyn Leigh, covered by Tony Bennett and Bill Evans and also by Barbra Streisand from People
- "When in Rome", a comedy tour by Alex Horne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title When in Rome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.