Where Did They Go (album)
|Where Did They Go|
|Studio album by Peggy Lee|
|Recorded||April 5, 6 & May 11, 1971|
|Peggy Lee chronology|
- 1. "Where Did They Go" (Harry Lloyd, Gloria Sklerov)
- 2. "My Rock and Foundation" (Burt Bacharach, Hal David)
- 3. "Help Me Make It Through the Night" (Kris Kristofferson)
- 4. "All I Want" (Steve Clayton [aka P. Tedesco], Gladys Shelley)
- 5. "I Don't Know How to Love Him" (Tim Rice, Andrew Lloyd Webber)
- 6. "Goodbye Again" (Donald J. Addrissi, Richard P. Addrissi)
- 7. "Sing" (Joe Raposo)
- 8. "I Was Born in Love with You" (Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman, Michel Legrand)
- 9. "Losing My Mind" (Stephen Sondheim)
- 10. "My Sweet Lord" (George Harrison)
Burt Bacharach and Hal David wrote the song "My Rock And Foundation" specifically for Lee.
Capitol Records released "Where Did They Go" (backed by "All I Want") as a 45" single in 1971. The single did not make the charts.
After completing work on Where Did They Go, Peggy Lee did not return to the recording studio again until nearly a year later, when she began recording Norma Deloris Egstrom from Jamestown, North Dakota in April 1972.