From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whip snake may refer to:
- Ahaetulla, endemic to southern Asia, from India to Vietnam
- Demansia, endemic to Australia, Papua New Guinea, and nearby islands
- Hemorrhois, endemic to the western Mediterranean, west, central, and southern Asia
- Hierophis, endemic to southern Europe
- Masticophis, endemic to the Americas
- Caspian whipsnake (Dolichophis caspius), found in the Balkans and Eastern Europe
- Red whip snake (Platyceps collaris), found in Bulgaria and the Levant
- Suta dwyeri, found in Australia from New South Wales to South Queensland
- White-lipped snake (Drysdalia coronoides), found in Tasmania and southeastern Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.