Whiskey tango foxtrot
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Whiskey tango foxtrot (disambiguation))
|Look up whiskey tango foxtrot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whiskey tango foxtrot may refer to:
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, a 2007 memoir of photographer Ashley Gilbertson's time covering the war in Iraq
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (novel), a 2014 debut novel by David Shafer
- "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot", a third-season episode of The Good Wife
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, name adopted by cast members of The Real World: Hollywood for performing as a comedy troupe
- "Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot", an episode of the television series Jake 2.0
- "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot", an episode of the television series Scandal
- "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot", a season eleven episode of the television series NCIS
- WTF, a euphemism for "what the fuck"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.