From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up whisper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whisper may refer to:
- Whisper (film), a 2007 horror film
- Whisper, a character from the James Bond novel and film Live and Let Die
- Whisper, a character from the video game Fable
- "Whisper", a Night Gallery episode
- Whisper, a character from James Thurber's The 13 Clocks
- "Whisper", a 1981 song by Lacy J. Dalton from his album Hard Times
- "Whisper", a song by Morphine from their 1995 album Yes
- "Whisper", a song by Alien Ant Farm from their 2001 album ANThology
- "Whisper", a song by Evanescence from their 2003 album Fallen
- Whisper, a Christian rock band from the United States founded in 2010
- Whisper (cartridge family), a type of ammunition cartridge for firearms
- Whisper (Transformers), a fictional character
- Whisper (comics), a 1980s comic book series published by First Comics and continued by Boom! Studios
- "Whisper", the third episode of the Air TV series
- Whisper, a brand of sanitary napkins
- Whisper, Bold's mate from The Animals of Farthing Wood
- Daiichi Kosho Whisper, a Japanese paramotor
- Eurocopter EC120 Colibri, a single-engine helicopter nicknamed Whisper
- Whisper of Dead Zone, the translated English title of the 2012 Turkish film Ölü Bölgeden Fısıltılar.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.