From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whitaker may refer to:
- Whitaker's Almanack, British reference book
- Whitaker Airport, private airport near Oakland, Oregon
- Whitaker baronets, title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
- Whitaker Foundation, organization that supports biomedical engineering research and education
- Whitaker House, Christian publishing corporation in New Kensingon, Pennsylvania
- Whitaker and Baxter, American political consulting firm
- William Whitaker's Words, computer program that parses the inflection or conjugation of a Latin word
- Brad Whitaker, fictional character from the James Bond film The Living Daylights
- HMS Whitaker, more than one ship of the British Royal Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.