From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from White-box)
White box may refer to:
- White-box testing, a specification conformance test
- White box (computer hardware), a personal computer assembled from off-the-shelf parts
- White box (software engineering), a subsystem whose internals can be viewed
- White-box cryptography, a cryptographic system designed to be secure even when its internals are viewed.
- White Box Enterprise Linux, a Linux distribution similar to Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- WHITEbox, an album set by Sunn O)))
- "White Box", the title of a special Christmas episode in Series 5 of Absolutely Fabulous
- White box system, a bilge water monitoring and control system for ships
- The "white box" release of the original Dungeons & Dragons rules
- White Box, Eucalyptus albens, a tree species from Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.