White Hill (Nova Scotia)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the community in Pictou County, see White Hill, Nova Scotia.
|Victoria County, Nova Scotia|
|Elevation||535 m (1,755 ft)|
|Prominence||535 m (1,755 ft)|
|Range||Cape Breton Highlands|
|Topo map||NTS O11/K10|
Located on the plateau 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) northwest of Ingonish and 30 kilometres (19 mi) northeast of Cheticamp, the peak is situated in the Cape Breton Highlands National Park and is accessible only by hiking.
- "Nova Scotia Geographical Names Database entry for "White Hill, County of Victoria" (includes map)". Government of Nova Scotia. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- "White Hill, Nova Scotia". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- Geographical Names of Canada - White Hill
- Atlas of Canada - Facts about mountains
- Peakbagger Summary of White Hill and surroundings (with photo)
|This Victoria County, Nova Scotia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|