From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
White Mountains may refer to:
- Afghanistan and Pakistan
- White Mountains (Safed Koh)
- White Mountains National Park, in Queensland
- White Mountains (Lefka Ori), on the island of Crete
- United States
- White Mountains (Alaska)
- White Mountains (Arizona)
- White Mountains (California) and partly in Nevada
- White Mountains (New Hampshire), a range of mountains that extends into Maine
- The White Mountains, the first novel in The Tripods trilogy by author John Christopher; the titular mountains are the Alps.
- The White Mountains (Middle-earth), of J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.