From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the cigar. For the butterfly, see Neorina patria. For the species of owls, see Northern White-faced Owl and Southern White-faced Owl.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2009)|
White Owl is a cigar first produced in 1887. White Owl cigars are machine made in Dothan, Alabama, U.S.A.[dubious ] with a sheet-type wrapper and binder that encases a mixed filler tobacco blend from five nations.
- Blunts Xtra
- Demi Tip
- Mini Sweets 50s
- Miniatures 50s
- New Yorker
- New Yorker 100s
- Ranger 120s
- Strawberry berry berry
- White Grape
- Green Sweets
- 24K Gold
In popular culture
- "White Owl" is a Russian folk-core group, created in Moscow, who play music of different nations adapted in various styles. Since the tastes of the musicians don't belong to the same genre their arrangements are mixtures of such traditions as alternative, indie, solid rock, folk tradition and even renaissance. This band is not to be confused with the Canadian group called White Owl, whose shoegazing, drone heavy psych-rock is believed to be "enhanced" by moderate intake of the above mentioned "blunts".
- In the 1999 film Blast from the Past, Calvin Webber (Christopher Walken) hands down his prized baseball cards to his son Adam (Brendan Fraser) in a "White Owl" cigar box.
- In the song "Git Up Git Out" by Outkast, the lyrics include, "Our white owls are burnin' kind of slow."
- The Vicious Fishes, a band from Feasterville, PA., named one of their jams "Peach White Owl"
- "40 and a Blunt" by Das Efx, lyrics includes "We're only smoking Phillies, White Owls and Optimos". This song is a 90s hip hop track which refers to drinking 40oz malt liquor and smoking blunts.
- In the song "M.E.T.H.O.D MAN" by Method Man the lyrics include "I got fat bags of skunk, I got white owl blunts, and I'm about to go get lifted"
|This product article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|