White Witch (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
White witch is a term referring to a witch that uses his/her powers for good rather than evil; to protect the innocent and not to punish the guilty.
It can also refer to:
- The White Witch, Queen Jadis of Charn, a villain character from The Chronicles of Narnia
- White Witch (comics), a DC Comics superhero character, first appearing in 1966
- White Witch (Amalgam Comics) a character appearing in 1996
- Jord Dusat and Thall Joben's speeder bike and first episode of the Star Wars: Droids cartoon
- White Witch (of Rose Hall), Annie Palmer, a figure in Jamaican folklore
- White Witch (band), a 1970s Psychedelic/Progressive rock band
- Thysania agrippina, also known as the White Witch, a large moth in the Noctuidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.