From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up white hat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
White hat may refer to:
- White hat (computer security), a computer hacker intending to improve security
- U.S. Navy version of a sailor cap
- White hat (film), a hero character
- 33rd-degree Scottish Rite Mason
- Facts & Information/orientation of thinking in terms of facts and information in Edward de Bono's book Six Thinking Hats
- White hat bias - the tendency to accept desired findings with less evidence than is required to prove other outcomes
- "White hat", the colloquial nickname for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.