From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
White slave, white slavery , white slave trade, or White Slave Traffic may refer to:
- Sexual slavery#White slavery
- Historical enslavement of Europeans by non-Europeans, as part of
- More generally, a dated euphemism for:
- White Slave (film), 1985 Italian horror film
- White Slaves (film), (Weiße Sklaven) 1937 German film directed by Karl Anton
- White Slave Traffic (film), (Mädchenhandel — Eine internationale Gefahr) 1926 German silent film directed by Jaap Speyer
- White slave propaganda, the use of light-skinned African American slave children in abolitionist propaganda in the antebellum United States
- White Slave, autobiography of chef Marco Pierre White
- Emanuelle and the White Slave Trade, 1978 Italian sexploitation film
- White Slave Ship 1962 film
- White-Slave Traffic Act, or Mann Act, 1910 United States federal law
- International Agreement for the suppression of the White Slave Traffic
- Captivity narrative, stories of people captured by enemies whom they generally consider "uncivilized."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White slavery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.