From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
White slavery or White Slaves may refer to:
- The enslavement in the Arab slave trade of peoples other than black Africans, such as Europeans, Turks, Iranians, and Amazigh (known to most Westerners as Berbers), especially during that trade's early days
- A term for human trafficking, used to distinguish it from the system of slavery that had been imposed on black people in the Americas.
- A euphemism for forced prostitution, especially in the context of human trafficking
- White Slaves (film), the English title for the 1937 German film Weiße Sklaven directed by Karl Anton
- White slave propaganda, used to describe the use of light-skinned African American slave children to elicit sympathy in the North
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.