From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
White slavery or White Slaves may refer to:
- Arab slave trade, the enslavement of non-Arab peoples such as Turks, Iranians, Europeans, and Berbers, especially during the trade's early days.
- A term for human trafficking, used to distinguish it from the system of slavery that had been imposed on black people in the Americas.
- Redlegs, a class of poor whites that lived on colonial Caribbean islands[dubious ]
- White Slaves (film), the English title for the 1937 German film Weiße Sklaven directed by Karl Anton
- White slave propaganda, used to describe the use of light-skinned African American slave children to elicit sympathy in the North
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.